It’s hard letting go of summer, but with chiller nights rolling in, I’m beginning to dream of cosy nights by the fire with a hot chocolate and fluffy socks keeping my tootsies cosy. I put together a collection of things that I’d personally love to see in my house this season…
- Yankee candle – absolutely autumn: If there’s one thing you need to know about me, it’s my obsession with fragranced candles. I’m constantly purchasing new scents to try from anywhere and everywhere (which drives my boyfriend crazy!) This one is particularly appealing as it’s autumn scented, I’m envisioning everything from spiced pumpkin to crisp walks through the park.
- Grey letter & pizza print short sleeve shirt: I adore pizza and printed t-shirts. This one is a winner all round.
- Real Techniques expert face brush: I’ve owned a few of these brushes and have always loved them (Sam & Nic Chapman know their stuff!). I read a few blog posts which raved about the face brush, so I’m hoping to add it to my collection soon.
- ASOS sweater in mohair: Nothing says Autumn like a soft, oversized jumper and this one would certainly keep you warm while you curl up on the sofa.
- Elvang copper/steel throw & Eichholtz Equestrian Throw in beige: Imagine snuggling up under one of these gorgeous throws with a mug of hot chocolate.
- H&M suede Chelsea boots: When it comes to autumn/winter I live in boots. These flat, black Chelsea ones are perfect for wearing with jeans, skirts and dresses!
- Givenchy beauty Le Rouge intense color lipstick – 307 Grenat Initie: For me, Autumn is all about berry lips. I love the intensity of this colour and would probably wear it to death!
- Sheln(sheinside) black lapel tie-waist trench coat: While hooded parkas are my go-to coat for the colder months, I couldn’t resist adding this to my wishlist. The colour and style are classic so will do for almost any occasion and season, I can already see myself strutting down the street in this beauty paired with skinny jeans and heeled boots.
What are you wishing for this Autumn?