Recently I’ve found myself automatically reaching for a darker lip colour, I’ve never been much of a lipstick girl, but after purchasing a Rimmel 107 a few months ago I’m hooked!
I’m not very adventurous with my makeup, I tend to stick to the same look for a while. I’ll find a product/look that I love and will stick with that until I find something new and so on. (I still can’t get the hang of liquid eyeliner, darn!)
So, at the moment my new obsession is berry lips and as it’s Autumn I’ve been pairing it with a smoky bronze or nude eye; I tend to lay off the bronzer during the colder months and revert back to a dusky pink blush to get that ‘just been out in the cold’ flush. (Although sometimes my cheeks look more clown-like than prettily flushed!).
My Soap and Glory Perfect Ten Palette is perfect for achieving a smoky eye, most of the tones are shimmery (which I love!), super pigmented and easily blended. A winner all round!
- Soap and Glory Perfect Ten Palette
- 17 Eyes in Metallic Toffee
- Rimmel BB Cream Radiance
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
- Collection Contour Kit
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in Santa Rose
- Maybelline Browdrama Sculpting Brow Mascara
- Rimmel Precision Eye Liner Pencil in Rich Brown
- Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick 43 (Nude)
- Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick 107
- Ted Baker Lip Crayon in Plum
What makeup products are you reaching for this season? Do you have a favourite?